Ayurveda Treatment For Tinnitus
Tinnitus is a condition in which the sufferer experiences ringing or some kind of noise in one or sometimes in both ears. This ringing or buzzing noise in the ears might come and go or may be constant. Tinnitus is often associated with hearing loss. Did you know? 20% of the global population suffers from this disorder. Ayurveda Treatment For Tinnitus is a widely accepted approach.
Tinnitus, which is known as Karnanada in Ayurveda is generally caused due to disruption of the Prana Vayu (Vata dosha) that exists in the head and upper torso as well as the action of swallowing.
What are the Two Types of Tinnitus?
There are two types of tinnitus that are commonly seen during the Ayurveda Treatment:
– Subjective tinnitus: It is the most common type that causes a problem in the outer, middle, or inner ear. In this type, the problem with the auditory nerves or auditory pathways is seen. It can only hear by the patient.
– Objective tinnitus: It is examined by the doctor. This is a rare type of tinnitus that is caused by blood vessel problems in middle ear bone condition or the muscle contractions.
What are the causes of Tinnitus?
In Ayurveda Treatment for Tinnitus, Karnanada, often known as Tinnitus, is connected with the following causes:
– Damage to the middle or inner ear
– Exposure to loud sounds, high blood pressure, neck and brain tumors, muscle spasm in the inner ear, and age-related hearing loss.
– Large doses of aspirin, antimalarial drugs, etc.
– Muscle spasms in the middle ear usually lead to a ringing sensation in the ears.
– Over-accumulation of earwax
Why Choose Ayurveda Treatment For Tinnitus in Kerela?
– The process of making Ayurveda medicines is natural. The herbs are soft and gentle on the body, and there is no risk of side effects even if the patient requires to take them for longer time durations. The complete eradication of the root cause ensures the cure and prevents future health complications during the ayurvedic treatment for tinnitus in Kerala.
– Treatment of tinnitus in the Ayurveda approaches to disease looks for the root cause and not merely the symptoms. Ayurvedic treatment for tinnitus in India offers two ways of treatment; One is Shodhan, and the other is Shaman. Shodhan in ayurvedic treatment for tinnitus in India means the complete detoxification of the body by Panchakarma therapies. Shamans are balancing the doshas with Ayurveda medicines, diet, and lifestyle changes.
– Ayurvedic treatment for tinnitus in Kerala works on the basic principles of Ayurveda considering an individual human a specific identity and hence his treatment. Therefore, Ayurveda gives importance to the treatment of the patient rather than the treatment of the disease.
Bringing the Body Back Into Balance with the Ayurvedic treatment for tinnitus in India
In Ayurveda, a vata imbalance is implied when the nervous system goes out of balance. As we all know, Vata is governed by air and sound, which make hearing one of the main areas for a vata imbalance to manifest.
There are many ways to bring the body’s vata back into balance and support the peripheral auditory system of healthy individuals suffering from acute, subjective tinnitus or mild tinnitus due to age-related hearing loss.
Bonus Healthy Tips for the treatment of tinnitus in Ayurveda
– Include fresh vegetables & fruits in your diet
– Avoid stale food items
– Drink plenty of water
– Avoid food items that increase Vata dosha in the body (white rice, potato, yam, okra, etc.)
– Do perform yoga poses such as pavanmuktasana, surya namaskar, tadasana, ardha, shasangasana, etc.
– Perform pranayama such as swana, nadi shuddhi, bhastrika, savitri
– Practice meditation & relaxation such as yoga Nidra & Shavasana.
Ayurveda Treatment For Tinnitus in Kerela
Ayurveda tinnitus treatment in Kerala is wide-ranging and adaptive to individual sufferings.
One should focus on the Panchakarma treatment which helps in preventing tinnitus which are as follows:
– Nasya: Nasya has a powerful effect in balancing the vata in the body. Nasya nourishes the senses and eliminates excess vata from senses and hence, good for the Ayurveda Treatment For Tinnitus.
– Massage: Head massage and foot massage normalises the vata and helps in the ayurvedic treatment for tinnitus in Kerala.
– Karna poorana(Ear drops): It reduces the vata in the ears. Especially the application of garlic oil drops in the ears each night before bed, called “Karna Purana.”
– Kawala & Gandusha: Kawala of medicated oils or certain liquids and Gandusha is withholding medicated oils in the mouth for a certain period of time, strengthening the nerves near to eyes and ears and pacifies aggravated vata.
– Nasal Breathing Exercise: It has been shown to slow brain waves, de-stress the body and stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system that rebuilds the body and balances vata or the nervous system and stimulates the Ayurveda Treatment For Tinnitus
The expert team of specialists at Ishani Ayurveda, Kerala, India studies everyone’s condition to determine the main cause of the issue faced by the patients, before going on to the treatment for tinnitus in Ayurveda.
Q.What are Tinnitus natural ayurvedic home remedies?
– Use hearing protection
– Turn down the volume
– Use white noise
– Limit alcohol, caffeine and nicotine
Q.Which ayurvedic treatment is best for tinnitus in India?
Nasya or Nasal Administration
Q.Can ayurvedic cure tinnitus?
Yes, The Tinnitus treatment in Ayurveda focuses on normalizing Vata Dosha.