Kerala Ayurvedic CentRE
ISHANI AYURVEDA YOGA HERITAGE
Ishani, in Sanskrit, literally translates to ‘the ruling Goddess” as it is one of the names used to depict Goddess Parvati, the wife of Lord Shiva, whose eternal form is also referred to as Ishan.
Ishani Ayurveda Yoga Heritage, Ayurveda Treatment Centre in Kerala is located in Kunjithanny, Munnar, nestled in a peaceful atmosphere, close to nature and away from all the hustle-bustle of the city, provide a holistic healing approach with specialization in Panchakarma. Kerala Ayurveda treatments are done without compromising their traditional elements along with the use of traditional medicines, under the supervision of our experienced and qualified team of doctors, expert therapists. There are two Panchakarma theatres and well-trained, experienced male and female therapists who handle the treatments. Being surrounded by the cool and calm nature at its best, helps patients rejuvenate their minds and bodies towards faster and effective results. It had always been our Motto to take Ayurveda to one and all at an affordable cost. Visit us, one of the best ayurvedic treatment centers in Kerala once and experience the difference for yourself.
- Detoxification program of body and mind purification (7 days, 14 days, 21 days, 28 days, 41 days)
- Slimming Program (14 days, 21 days, 28 days)
- Stress Management (5 days, 7 days, 14 days,21 days)
- Anti-ageing program and ayurveda treatments (7 days, 14 days, 21 days)
- Ayurveda Special Beauty Care Program (3 days, 5 days, 7 days)
- Spine treatments (7 days, 14 days, 21 days)
- Arthiritis treatments (7 days, 14 days, 21 days)
- De-addiction treatments (21 days, 28 days, 41 days, 90 days)